Developing good money habits ideally starts at an early age. With our new generation being tech-savvy, we must meet them where they are. Here is a listing of fun money games geared for various ages:
- Teaches you how to count coins.
- Tests your motor skills while learning how to distinguish between coin values.
- Improves memory skills through using basic money terms.
- Teaches you the value of money
- Helps motor skills while learning to distinguish between coin values.
- Similar to Sudoku, but uses coins rather than numbers.
Let’s close the digital divide by showing our children how to utilize technology in order to be financially savvy. Showing children the value of money must start at an early age because habits are hard to break. Might as well make those habits good ones.